These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) set out the Terms upon which you may make use of our website www.amiriflight.gov.qa (the “Site”), whether as a visitor or a registered user. Please read these Terms carefully before you start to use the Site. By using our Site, you indicate that you accept these Terms and that you agree to abide by them. If you do not agree to these Terms, please refrain from using our Site.
1. INFORMATION ABOUT US
www.amiriflight.gov.qa is a site operated by Amiri Flight (“We”). We are a Government Division of the Amiri Diwan of the State of Qatar and have our registered office at PO Box 3320, Doha, State of Qatar.
2. ACCESSING OUR SITE
Access to our Site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our Site without notice (see below). We will not be liable whatsoever or howsoever arising if for any reason our Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our Site, or our entire Site, to users who have registered with us.
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms.
You are responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Site through your internet connection are aware of these Terms, and that they comply with them.
3. ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
You are only permitted to use our Site in accordance with these Terms and you may only use our Site for lawful purposes.
You may not use our Site in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international laws or regulations or is in any way unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect or to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware whatsoever.
You also agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our Site in contravention of the provisions of these Terms and not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our Site, any equipment or network on which our Site is stored, any software used in the provision of our Site or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We will determine, in our absolute discretion, whether there has been a breach of this clause. In the event of a breach of these Terms may result in us taking all, but not limited to, any of the following actions:
• Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Site.
• Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
• Disclosure of such information to any law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary in our sole discretion.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our Site must always be acknowledged in all respects.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our Site. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. If you print off, copy or download any part of our Site in breach of these Terms, your right to use our Site will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made. You must not use any part of the materials on our Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
5. RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
Commentary and other materials posted on our Site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility whatsoever or howsoever arising from any reliance placed on such materials and/or commentary by any visitor to our Site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
6. WEBSITE CHANGES
We may change the content of our Site at any time without notice. We may suspend access to our Site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
7. OUR LIABILITY
The material displayed on our Site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy whatsoever. To the extent permitted by law, we, and if applicable, other members of our group of companies, related organisations, government entities and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
• All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, civil and/or common law or the law of equity; and
• Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user whatsoever or howsoever arising in connection with our Site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our Site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for, loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, loss of goodwill, wasted management or office time and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set in this clause.
• Any liability for damage, death or personal injury arising from our negligence, gross negligence or liability for any form of misrepresentation and/or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other form of liability whatsoever or howsoever arising.
8. INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO OUR SITE
We process information about you in accordance with this clause 8. By using our Site, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
• Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Site, subscribing to our service, uploading material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Site.
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• Details of your visits to our Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
• IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to third party entities. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
• To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
• To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our Site according to your individual interests.
• To speed up your searches.
• To recognise you when you return to our Site.
• Where we store your personal data
By submitting your data to us, you agree to the transfer, storage and processing of your data outside the European Economic Area (the “EEA”).
Your data will also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us. Such staff may be engaged in, amongst other things, the provision of support services
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
• Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• To ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• To provide you with information that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
• To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties (including but not limited to external recruitment companies and agencies)
to use and process your data, and where applicable to provide you with information about relevant services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post, email or telephone.
• Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any other Government division, department, section and/or any other related entities as defined under local law.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• In the event that we use any external third party company or business in any jurisdiction to assist us with any aspect of our operations, procurement, services or systems.
• If our or any of our assets are acquired by a third party.
• Your rights
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for third party use. You can advise us of your right to prevent such processing prior to sending us your data by
emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, third party service providers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
9. UPLOADING MATERIAL TO OUR SITE
Any material you upload to our Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material uploaded by you to our Site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our Site. We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on our Site if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the provisions of any of these Terms.
10. VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
You must not misuse our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site. You must not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever or howsoever arising and/or caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
11. LINKS TO AND FROM OUR SITE
You are not permitted to link our Site without our prior written consent. In the event that we provide consent to link our Site, we reserve the right to withdrawn such consent at our discretion.
Where our Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
You hereby agree to hold us, and if applicable, any other Government divisions, departments, sections and/or any other related entities and third parties connected to us, harmless against any and all, liability, claims, costs and expenses whatsoever or howsoever arising and directly or indirectly as a result of the breach by you of these Terms.
13. JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
The Qatari Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our Site although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country. These Terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Qatar.
We may revise these Terms at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
Design & Layout: Riese Media GmbH, Hamburg
Operation: Meeza, Doha, State of Qatar